Friday 29 July 2016

The Spirit and Faith of the Son
 
FRIDAY
JUL. 29
  

 Galatians 2:20, Galatians 4:6 (GNB) 
 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me. *To show that you are his children, God sent the Spirit of his Son into our hearts, the Spirit who cries out, "Father, my Father."

Author PhotoThere's a divine exchange that took place on the Cross of Christ that you need to remain continually conscious of. Christ took your former life and position and gave you His current life and position. Everything that pertains to your former life or old man is over because it was crucified with Christ (Rom.6:6-7) and everything that pertains to Christ right now also pertains to you. This is your present reality in God.

You are now a son or offspring of God just like Christ and you are a joint heir with Him, Rom.8:16-17. This is how you should see yourself continually. Whatever God can do for Jesus, He can also do for you because He is also your Father. He will respond when you call Him Father in the same way He responds when Jesus calls Him Father. This is the faith by which you should live your life continually. This is how you should relate with God now.

The Spirit of Christ is also in you, Rom.8:9. The same Spirit that raised Christ from the dead now dwells on the inside of you, Rom.8:11. The Bible says God anointed Jesus with the Holy Ghost and power and He went about doing good and healing all who were oppressed by the devil, Acts 10:38. You are anointed; just like Christ because God has also given unto you the same Spirit by which He anointed Jesus. You have victory over sin and every power of the devil just like Christ. Continue to renew your mind with this truth and the Spirit of God will continue to transform you and make it your reality.
PRAYER FOCUS: Heavenly Father, I thank you for destroying my former life on the Cross and giving me the life and spirit of Christ right now. I receive your grace to live my life and relate with you just like Christ.
      BIBLE IN ONE YEAR READING PLAN:  ISAIAH 54 - 58   Empowered to Occupy Till He Comes... - See more at: http://www.cgmglobal.org/aboveonly/index.php#sthash.wd8LT4XJ.dpuf

No comments:

Post a Comment