Sunday 26 February 2017

CGMG ABOVE ONLY - Live Your Life With Certainty 4


Live Your Life With Certainty 4
 
SUNDAY
FEB. 26
  

Psalm 23:4 (GNB), Psalm 16:8 (GNB), Isaiah 54:10 
Even if I go through the deepest darkness, I will not be afraid, LORD, for you are with me. Your shepherd's rod and staff protect me. *I am always aware of the LORD's presence; he is near, and nothing can shake me. *For the mountains shall depart, and the hills be removed; but my kindness shall not depart from thee, neither shall the covenant of my peace be removed, saith the LORD that hath mercy on thee.

Author PhotoHow certain are you of God's presence with you? In our second text above, David proclaimed that he was always aware of the Lord's presence and that that was why nothing could shake him. God is with you, but how aware of God's presence are you? There is a divine peace and assurance that accompanies your consciousness of God's presence with you. In the Good News Bible, Psalm 46:1-2 & 5-7, say “God is our shelter and strength, always ready to help in times of trouble. So we will not be afraid, even if the earth is shaken and mountains fall into the ocean depth. *God is in that city, and it will never be destroyed; at early dawn he will come to its aid. Nations are terrified, kingdoms are shaken; God thunders, and the earth dissolves. The LORD Almighty is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge.”

In the Good News Bible, Isaiah 43:1-2 says, “Israel, the LORD who created you says, "Do not be afraid---I will save you. I have called you by name---you are mine. When you pass through deep waters, I will be with you; your troubles will not overwhelm you. When you pass through fire, you will not be burned; the hard trials that come will not hurt you”. Fear no evil and do no evil. Instead, practice the presence of God. Hebrews 13:5 and 6 says, “…he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee. So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me.” In Matthew 28:20, Jesus reminded us that He is with you always, even unto the end of the world. As you remain certain and conscious of God's presence with you, you shall be strong and you shall do exploits.

PRAYER FOCUS: Rejoice in the Lord for His presence that is always with you and declare that you are strong and doing exploits.
      BIBLE IN ONE YEAR READING PLAN:  NUM 7   Empowered to do Exploits... - See more at: http://www.cgmglobal.org/aboveonly/index.php#sthash.ilpNg2xd.dpuf

No comments:

Post a Comment