Tuesday 27 December 2016

The Faith Banquet - The Believer's Life In Christ Jesus. Part 10

The Who You Are In Christ. Part 2


1 John 4:4 KJV
(4) Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.
The new creation is the offspring of God and belongs to God alone. He has the Greater One – the Almighty God – inside him. He is an overcoming one and more than a conqueror.

A Partaker of Divine Nature – By the reason of our redemption in Christ, we are partakers and sharers of the natural production of God Himself. We are partakers together with Him. Now, what He says you are you are, what He says you have you have and what He says you can do you can do. We are producers in the likeness of the natural production of God.
2 Peter 1:2-4 KJV
(2) Grace and peace be multiplied unto you through the knowledge of God, and of Jesus our Lord,
(3) According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue:
(4) Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.

You are the exact copy of Jesus Christ; you are His ambassador on the earth. You have His authority to reign and rule over Satan and his demons. You are of the seed of God. God’s life is flowing in you right now. His love has been shed abroad in your spirit. You can love as God loves. You can talk as God talks. You can act as God acts. You can produce what He can produce. You are partaker of His nature and partner with His nature. You are heir of God. God belongs to you as much as you belong to Him. You are God’s inheritor. All of God is yours. You have as much rights and privileges as Jesus Christ have in the family of God. You have the same right standing with Jesus in the presence of the Father. Because you are God’s righteousness in Christ.

Hebrews 2:14 MSG
(14) Since the children are made of flesh and blood, it's logical that the Savior took on flesh and blood in order to rescue them by his death. By embracing death, taking it into himself, he destroyed the Devil's hold on death

Jesus Christ took on the human nature so that we might take on the divine nature. So if Jesus Christ took on my nature, and having redeemed and delivered me He gave me His nature that I might take on His nature. I am a partaker of the divine nature.

He Himself took my infirmities and bore my sicknesses that I might take His divine healing and bare His divine health. That is the reason I shout I cannot be sick because I refuse to be sick. Matthew 8: 17. He was made sin for me though He knew no sin that I might be made the righteousness of God in Him. He was made sin for me and I was made the righteousness of God. That is the reason I confess that I am the righteousness of God in Christ. I have the ability to fellowship with the Father and the Son on the level and class of God. 2 Corinthians 5: 21.

Though He was rich, yet for my sake He became poor, and through His poverty I was made and became rich. I am rich just as much as God is rich. He is my Source. I am rich because my Father is wonderfully and exceedingly rich. I can never be poor again. Jesus Christ has taken away my poverty therefore I refused to take it back. My poverty is gone forever. My broke days are over forever. My days of lack are over forever. I have the power to get wealth. My God is able to make all grace abound toward me, that I, always having all sufficiency in all things, may have abundance for every good work. This is who I am and who you are in Christ. Rise up to your status in Christ. Arise, shine, for your light has come and the glory of the LORD is risen upon you.

Colossians 1:12 ALT
(12) Giving thanks to the Father, the One having qualified us for the portion of [or, to share in] the inheritance of the holy ones in the light,
Knowing your identity in Christ will make you to be thankful to the Father Who makes you strong enough to take part and share in everything bright and beautiful that He has for you. What a glorious inheritance we have in Christ through the redemption purchased in His precious holy blood.


No comments:

Post a Comment