Tuesday 18 October 2016

CGMI ABOVE ONLY - Partnering with the Father As Jesus Did

Partnering with the Father As Jesus Did
 
TUESDAY
OCT. 18
  
 
John 5:17, 19-20 
Jesus said to them, "My Father is always at his work to this very day, and I, too, am working." *Jesus gave them this answer: "I tell you the truth, the Son can do nothing by himself; he can do only what he sees his Father doing, because whatever the Father does the Son also does. For the Father loves the Son and shows him all he does. Yes, to your amazement he will show him even greater things than these.

Author PhotoDo you know that in 1Corinthians 3:9, Apostle Paul described us as co-labourers with God? While He was on the earth, Jesus maintained a special partnership relationship with God that He wants you and me to also maintain with God. In John 15:15 (NIV) Jesus said, I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know his master's business. Instead, I have called you friends, for everything that I learned from my Father I have made known to you.

Jesus has made us partners with God the Father in the same way that He is. That is precisely why Jesus said He is sending us into the world just as the Father sent Him into the world, John 20:21. Jesus' intimacy with the Father caused Him to understand the Father's heart and to consistently understand His mind. Because of the life of Christ that is in you, you can maintain the same level of intimacy with God and know His heart and mind the same way Jesus did.

The question you should repeatedly ask yourself is, “where do I see the hand of God the Father in the lives of others and in various situations today?” When you get the answer, know that God wants you to partner with Him to get those things done. Pray the prayers He wants you to pray, be creative, solve problems, touch lives, turn situations around, preach the gospel and manifest God's power.

PRAYER FOCUS :
 Heavenly Father, use me today to move in the lives of people and in every situation I find myself today.
  
 BIBLE IN ONE YEAR READING:  John 6
 Empowered to Occupy Till He Comes...
  

No comments:

Post a Comment